Professional Services (On-site)
In today's ever-changing technology landscape, training and retraining IT staff is a constant struggle. Finding the right person at the right time is a significant challenge. Many organizations seek to augment their in-house skills with external IT talent who can work under their direction and guidance.
If your organization need both the flexibility to obtain IT resources when and where needed and the ability to "gear up" for projects that require specialized application skills that don't exist or can't be leveraged internally? Evalon can provide technical staff augmentation to assist your IT staff with the periodic demands of technology delivery.
The engagement model helps you to maximize resources by providing a mix of competencies; your employees and our consultants on-site work as a TEAM to help your company to deal with the day-to-day IT challenges.
Staff augmentation will help you acheive the following business goals:
- Accelerate and speed up your IT project implementation.
- Tap into leading and experienced IT skills without any investment in training.
- Allows your IT staff focus on core business initiatives.
- Rapidly staff to replace your IT team.
Evalon skills range from program/project management, architecture, systems engineering, development, data center consolidations, and process improvements. Our skilled application professionals can help you manage fluctuating skill needs, skills gaps and changing staffing needs to meet your aggressive project timeline. Our resources work with you on-site or remote as your situation requires.
Following are some of the IT Resources available for you to use:
- Oracle Application Technical Developer: Professional with many years of experience in full life cycle Oracle ERP/CRM implementation using Oracle AIM methodology. Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements (RICE) experience. Extensive tools experience in Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, Discoverer, Workflow, AME, OA Framework, ADF, BPEL, Oracle SOA, and other Oracle tools.
- Oracle Business Analyst (Functional): Professional with 10+ years of communication, operation, and project management experience in a wide range of industries and ERP/CRM application implementations. Experiential knowledge in international and local cross/multi-cultural sensitivities. This individual has a passion for pioneering the development of a reproducible vision, building sustainable foundations, and being a part of transformation. Innate ability to compile and clearly communicate integrated messages that create an intended response. Strategic and proactive-known to notice needs, propose, and implement solutions that streamline operations, reconcile concerns, and maximize human and financial resources. Forthright and trustworthy, a scientific yet creative thinker within "bigger picture" concepts.
- Project Manager: Professional with extensive experience in staff and project management, consulting, software design, development and QA. A strong leader with superior analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Repeatedly cited for the ability to "get things done" and complemented for being "on time, on budget and error free". Strong business focused analytical capability and knowledge of project management principles and SDLC methodologies.
- Application Architect: Professional with a record of success as a problem solver. This individual has assisted clients in projects involving data center migrations, payroll, receivables, cross-platform data communications, regulatory compliance, operating system conversion and staff training. Familiar with application lifecycle management, RationalTM Tools, UML 2.0, Agile, and IBM Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture (SOMA)TM methods.
- Software Developer: Professional with many years of experience in full life cycle software development (SDLC) in advanced software engineering and web based applications. Extensive experience in C# 2.0/3.0 Visual Basic 4.0/5.0/6.0 .NET, Java Script DHTML/HTML plus a mirage of other software languages including technologies such as DotNetNuke Web Portal, SharePoint, AJAX, Community Server, .NET Framework, Silverlight, IUIS and Web Services.
Evalon's approach to high-value services delivers value to your business quickly and consitently, through:
- Global engagement methodology
- Subject matter and domain expertise
- Consulting and advisory services
- Deliverables management
- Project management
Whether you need a skilled business analyst or a highly experienced technical developer, Evalon provides skilled application professionals in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Evalon professional services help our clients through complete and independent planning phases enabling them to visualize solution blueprints and implementation roadmaps that are best aligned to their goals.